Thursday, June 30, 2011

Downward Trend! Let's Keep It Going!

I'm happy to announce that things are going much better here on the weight loss front. Last night we went for a walk I've been dying to do for a while. We walked to a nearby grocery store, about a mile away. That was round trip about 2 miles.

We've also been doing really great in creating low calorie, high nutrient dinners, and I've been getting off my duff and made working out a daily priority. In fact, I get excited about it now, and look forward to it all day.

I'm working around a broken toe/dislocated toe right now, so that makes working out regularly even more of a victory for me. Sean gets his work outs mostly through his work right now, but he'll occasionally go for walks and work out with me when he's home.

We're really looking forward to joining the local YMCA. I can't wait to have access to a lap pool - and go to some classes! They even have Triathlon training courses!

No comments:

Post a Comment