Friday, October 7, 2011

Eating out and Eating Right

Yesterday, Sean and I stopped at Red Robin for, what I call, "linner". It's when lunch meets dinner. It was about 2pm and we were STARVING, which isn't a good time to eat out, but we both did pretty well! While burgers and shakes looked DELICIOUS, we ended up leaning toward healthier options, even though we were at Red Robin. I'm pretty proud of my meal! Every small step in the right direction will add up to a healthier me. (Prince Charming gets a bit of a "pass" on this one, since he may not be able to get such food underway during his deployment.)

Snow White's Red Robin MealLettuce Wrap Burger (w/ Boca patty)
Side salad w/ Basalmic dressing
Split appetizer (fried zuchinni & mushrooms)
Total calories: 510 

Awesome! I had to snack my way through the evening to get close to my daily calorie count, but it was YUMMY! I know what to order next time I head out to Red Robin!

1 comment: