Friday, March 18, 2011

The Blogger Day of Silence

Sean and I broke even on weight loss/gain this week. This week, a trip to Disneyland on Sunday sent me into a bit of a tail spin. Too much sodium and carbs and not enough sleep, followed by a couple days of eating 1 meal out, and before you know it, I was in trouble. I'm happy to say I'm back on track (finally). Sean is down 1 lb and I'm up 1lb. Next week, I have a good feeling we'll both be down. The week after that I'll be weighing in from Washington State!

But I don't want a lengthy post today. Today is about something much bigger.

Many of us were horrified by the tragedy in Japan. Sean and I were no different. The unimaginable horror has changed so many lives. Even Hollywood's most destructive special effects couldn't come close to the ongoing damage going on in Japan. So with that, we'd like to include the following link imagine and call it a day with the weekly blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment