Sunday, March 27, 2011

Plataeus



So Jaime is down another 2 lbs this week which is amazing...things for me aren't going so well. I have hit 207 lbs a few weeks ago and now that is where I stay. 207 is a hurdle that I can't seem to surpass but I am hopeful this upcoming week. I think my body is just adjusting to my new diet of not eating galley food. I feel healthier and I am working out harder. I am also making sure that I still hit the calories that I need for the exercise that I do. I just can't shed the weight. Well I suppose that I have to push a little harder and drink some more water in the morning. Hopefully that will help out. Today I worked out doing 8 miles on the bike, it is Sunday so it is a lighter day. (Only takes about 20 minutes.)
On a lighter note Jaime is doing awesome. I am so proud of her, even with all the stress of moving away from her home town the first time ever she is still losing weight. She amazes me with her drive and focus, when she really sees a goal that she wants to attain nothing can stop her. She inspires me every day and I am the luckiest man alive to have her. I just hope that one day that I can have her single focus when it comes to the rest of my weight loss. Now this isn't to say that I don't know how to lose weight. I had to lose 50 lbs just to get into the Navy...I just want to shed 30 more lbs but it is proving difficult. Anyways I look forward to the day that her and I get to stand in front of our families and profess our love to the world looking our very best.

2 comments:

  1. I know we'll break these 207-206s before November.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We better break it long before November! I mean I hope to be in the 180 to 185 lb range.

    ReplyDelete