Saturday, March 12, 2011

So 1 week down and where do we stand? 1 pound lost. That is due to my beautiful Snow White. This week was not an easy week for me. We had Personal Reliability Program interviews all week which kept my entire class in school until 1700, that is 5pm for you non military folks. Now on top of that we have to eat dinner, do barracks clean up at 6pm and then Tuesday and Thursday I have martial arts class. On Wednesday I have a 4 hour watch from 7 to 11. So besides martial arts this week I really haven't been able to work out. The plus is that I didn't gain either. The interviews are over which means I can start PTing again on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Another big change for me in that after 5 months they finally got me a microwave that works. What does this mean for my weight loss one might ask? Well instead of eating at the galley with the super high calorie food that is served there I was able to buy a bunch of Healthy Choice and Lean Cuisine meals. In short it will be much easier to control my portions and what I put into my body. I hope that this week is only a short stop gap. This next week I hope to be much more productive. We will see how my life changes this next week take me.

1 comment:

  1. SOOOOoooo glad they finally got you a microwave that WORKS!!!! I love you and know you know how to get it done. Let's both be down next week!

    ReplyDelete