Friday, April 8, 2011

10 pounds to go!

Sean and I have 10 lbs to go before we reach our next goal!  I lost one this week, and although he's been eating right and increased his cardio, his body hasn't quite gotten the message yet. I can tell that he's gained energy though and, perhaps more importantly, the regular work outs has helped him deal with the stress of moving.
I'm seem to be steadily losing a pound a week. While that seems terribly slow sometimes, I'm pretty satisified with it. Afterall, I am looking to lose 30-35lbs total. So if I lose 1 lb a week consistantly I'd reach my stretch goal of 170 (175 may be more healthy for me, but I won't know that until I'm closer to it) in under 9 months. That's less than a year! DEFINATELY nothing to sneeze at.

I'm sure once we're more local, we'll be going out more, but I'm sure we'll be able to keep it under control (financially and otherwise). Thankfully, he'll be moving AWAY from a place where butter is a spice and gravy is a beverage.  I can pretty much still get all my light Californian foods up here in Washington. I just eat more soup to counteract the cold.

But it's a sunny day today (sunny and 30 degrees), and my heart is in Kings Bay, GA as Sean graduates from all of his training out there. I wish I could be there, but I know it's a great chance for him to have fun with his mates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment