Friday, April 15, 2011

9 Pounds to Go!

Sean is in the air somewhere between Michigan and Florida, so we're giving him a pass on the weigh in this week and keeping him at the same weight. But I'm happy to report that I'm down one pound this week, leaving 9lbs to go!

I attribute the weight loss this week to the challegen my mom issued. We work out 3 days a week and stay accountable for it.

Working out allows me a bit more freedom in my calorie intake. Also, I eat at home A LOT. That saves a lot of money, and time. Lean Cuisine has been my friend until I get a microwave here. But I actually think it's been a healthy change, not to have a microwave around. I eat my meals in courses now. I'll make a big salad and eat that in the 35-45 minutes it takes for my entree to cook, so I get my veggies in.

I'm FINALLY sleeping better as well since this place is starting to feel more and more like home.

I'm looking forward to going out tonight though! But this blog isn't about that. You can check that out on my other blog.

1 comment: