Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A challenge with My Mom

There may or may not be a weigh in this week. Sean is in the middle of his move and will be leaving for Michigan on the weigh in day.

But this week my mom and I decided to do a 3 day/week workout challenge. She has a treadmill in her house and is NOT struggling with obesity, but she does struggle with a high stress job. High amounts of stress take a toll on the body. So the deal is Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, we each have to work out and tell each other about it.

Well, Monday was a bit of a bust for me. I took Clydas for a long walk, but I couldn't get into the Fitness center due to some key mix up, so I ended up making my Monday work out up on Tuesday.
31 minutes on the eliptical keeping my heart rate just over 160 most of the time.
So for HeTookMyLastName, here is the proof!
Not bad for my first time back on a machine in over a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment